MSc / Rotation students
- The interplay between circadian clocks and exercise performance.
- The relationship between hypoxia and the core circadian clock.
- Computational analyses of rhythmic outputs (e.g. metabolites, gases).
- Biochemical identification of metabolic sensors.
PhD students/Post doctoral fellows
- Investigating the day-time effect on exercise performance and related metabolic pathways.
- Studying the influence of dissolved gases on circadian clocks from bacteria to mammals.
- Examining circadian clock communication through exosomes mediated signaling.
- Identifying novel metabolic sensors using state of the art biochemical approaches.
- Investigating metabolic pathologies due to feeding-activity misalignment and circadian clock disruption.
Please email a letter of intent together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org