- Trial access to CRC’s CHEMnetBASE
Trial access to CRC’s CHEMnetBASE
The library is pleased to announce a trial access for CHEMnetBASE for the next 12 month.
CHEMnetBASE is a collection of chemistry databases from CRC Press, which includes:
• Combined Chemical Dictionary
• Dictionary of Organic Compounds
• Dictionary of Drugs
• Dictionary of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds
• Dictionary of Commonly Cited Compounds
• Dictionary of Marine Natural Products
• Dictionary of Food Compounds
• Dictionary of Carbohydrates
• Polymers: A Property Database
• Properties of Organic Compounds
Please send comments and feedback to the libraryJul 1, 2015
- Wiley eBooks
The library has purchased access to 168 Wiley eBooks on the following subjects:
Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell & Molecular Biology, Endocrinology, Evolution, Genetics, Inorganic Chemistry, Materials Science, Mathematics, Microbiology & Virology, Neurology, Neuroscience, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Plant ScienceJul 1, 2015
The Weizmann Institute Library strives to create a dynamic information environment that fosters research, learning and innovation. The library’s goals are:
- Develop and maintain high quality collections with an emphasis on digital content and timely access to information resources
- Provide services and tools that support research, education and discovery.
The Weizmann Institute Library System consists of the Central Library, three Faculty libraries, and the Weizmann Institute Archives.
The Central Library serves as the headquarters, managing and coordinating all library activities and services . It also holds special collections such as: History of Science, Haber’s collection, Land of Israel, the Einstein’s reprints collection and Prof. Ephraim Katzir's collection.
Faculty libraries contain books and periodicals on the relevant disciplines and provide Library Services to the scientific faculties, students and staff.
Learn more about the library