The Barry Rymer Family Chair
- Global climate change as revealed from stable isotopes records of marine and continental siliceous sediments.
- Southern Ocean paleoceanograph Oxygen isotopes in biogenic silica.
- Carbon and Nitrogen isotopes in diatom-opal as recorders of past oceanic productivity.
- Isotopic composition of siliceous microfossils: diatoms, radiolarian, sponge-spicules, phytoliths.
- Regional climate change inferred from high altitude, high latitude diatom 18O records.
- Carbon and Oxygen isotopes in corals: present and past manifestation of coral bleaching.