Staff Scientist position:
We are looking for an experienced organic synthetic chemist with a proven track record in medicinal chemistry, to lead the synthetic efforts in the lab. Responsibilities include carrying out independent research projects as well as mentoring students.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Biology / Organic Chemistry / Pharmacology
- At least 3-5 years experience in organic synthetic chemistry, focused on medicinal chemistry.
- Experience with analytical and synthetic chemistry methods and equipment (HPLC, LC/MS, NMR, CombiFlash)
- Good communication skills
- Post-doctoral training
- Biochemistry / Molecular biology experience is a major advantage.
Student and post-doc positions:
We are looking for highly motivated candidates prepared to work in interdisciplinary teams. Relevant backgrounds are: computer science, computational biology or chemistry, experimental biology (biochemistry, crystallography) or medicinal/organic chemistry. Positions are available for M.Sc., Ph.D. and post-doctoral fellows.
To apply, e-mail CV and a cover letter to Dr. London.