Our Research Group has a few openings for
* Part-time job (~2 days/week) for CS/SE/IS students
Research at Weizmann comes with full funding. International students and postdocs are eligible for on-campus housing. Before applying, please check the Feinberg Graduate School webpage.
Ideal candidates will have background in:
- Computational Sciences (Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Machine Learning)
- Behavioral/Cognitive/Learning Sciences (Psychology, Cognition, Education, etc.)
- Programming (practical experience, preferably in python/R)
Note that ‘Ideal’ does not mean that we expect you to have it all (and of course, the expected level of experience depends on whether you are looking for an MSc, PhD, or Postdoc position). However, it is a ‘must’ to have genuine interest in using computation to study human behavior, and passion for improving education.
Good communication and writing (especially in English) skills are also important.
Software engineering experience is a big plus. Hi-Tech professionals with relevant background who are interested in combining research, technology, and education, are very welcomed.
When applying, please include:
- A short cover letter indicating your interest in our work
- Previous publications (in case you have such)
- Grade Sheet of previous studies
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org; use the title “Research position”