Since its launch in 2007, 146 women have participated in the Israel National Postdoctoral Award Program for Advancing Women in Science. A total of 90 women have completed the program so far; the remaining recipients are still in the midst of their postdoctoral fellowships.
Of these 90 women, 71 have gone on to lead their own labs—58 of them in Israel, and 13 of them abroad.
In other words, of the recipients who have completed the program, 64% have gone on to attain faculty-track positions in Israel.
Career outcomes of grantees who have completed their postdoctoral research
- Bar-Ilan University - 1 outcome
- Tel-Hai College - 1 outcome
- Haifa University – 4 outcomes
- Ben-Gurion University – 6 outcomes
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem – 9 outcomes
- Tel-Aviv University – 10 outcomes
- The Technion – 13 outcomes
- Weizmann Institute of Science – 15 outcomes
- Head of research group, university abroad – 13 outcomes
Home institutions of the 146 women who received the National Postdoctoral Award
- Haifa University - 1 outcome
- Bar-Ilan University - 3 outcomes
- Ben-Gurion University – 5 outcomes
- Tel-Aviv University – 19 outcomes
- The Technion – 20 outcomes
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem – 24 outcomes
- Weizmann Institute of Science – 74 outcomes