Job Description – Business Development Analyst at Yeda
Yeda R&D, the commercial arm of the Weizmann Institute of Science is looking for a Business Development Analyst to cover the fields of Chemistry, Materials Science, Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
The BD Analyst should be an individual with:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering or above (M.Sc. and/or MBA is an advantage) preferably with a wide technological background.
- Business/Marketing Orientation –Essential. Industry experience is an advantage.
- Excellent English – both written and oral.
- Fast Learner – can quickly source and analyze different types of information, and grasp new technological fields.
- Outgoing personality – an ability to effectively communicate with various scientists, high level industry representatives, and Yeda staff.
- Organizational Skills – prioritization, planning, and multi-tasking.
This position covers diverse knowledge areas and includes a variety of tasks:
- Technology evaluation – identifying the value proposition of new technologies and assessing their potential in relation to market demands.
- Market analysis – mapping industries and trends, identifying market players and leaders.
- Lead generation – identifying and approaching potential clients.
- Writing marketing materials including executive summaries and presentations.
- Assisting business development personnel in various areas.
For resume submission and more details please contact Ronen Kreizman: