ImmPACT-Bio, a drug discovery company in the FutuRx incubator aiming to develop an immunotherapy drug for cancer, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join them as a part time Research Scientist.
The successful candidate will work with a research team to perform experiments, organize & analyze results, and communicate & present findings.
- Ph.D. degree in immunology, cellular biology, virology, or a closely related field
- Expertise with culturing cell lines, primary cells, and T-cells
- Experience with T-cell characterization assays, flow cytometry, and gene transfer
- Experience with Molecular Biology methods
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced company, able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities, with strong organizational skills
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: