Taliaz is a start-up company developing a software as a service cloud product that performs objective analysis based on genetic, clinical and demographic features of each individual. Taliaz Predictix Antidepressant system supports doctors’ decision when tailoring the best antidepressant medication for individuals suffering from depression.
Taliaz is seeking for a creative Bioinformatician, with passion for machine learning and data analyses, to join our team and to take part in advancing healthcare systems to the genomic era of precision medicine.
The candidate will analyze large genomic and clinical datasets and participate in the development of Taliaz LTD. machine learning prediction algorithms. Among its responsibilities, our candidate will participate in statistical modelling, development and integration of algorithms and technologies.
- Extensive experience with statistics / analytics tools such as R/Python/Matlab
- Strong background and experience in machine learning
- Strong background in genetics and Next generation sequencing
- Experience with biological / clinical data analyses
- Software development in the industry
- Experience with big data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Pig)
- Experience in academic research and scientific writing
Please send cover letter, CV and contact information to email@example.com