One of the largest healthcare insurance companies in the US has opened an R&D center in Israel and is looking for data scientists to help us improve the healthcare industry and make it much more friendly and accessible!
We're looking for Data scienctists who wants to tackle humanity's most challenging problems.
If you think the best way to predict the future of healthcare is to create it.
If you're looking to make an impact and help make healthcare better, cheaper, and more
accessible, this is an amazing opportunity to join our new team.
You'll be working on the products and programs, and have a big influence on the success of the Israeli innovation center of a global company
Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate -It is not so - the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if:
You are passionate about exploratory data analysis, predictive modelling, supervised/unsupervised machine learning, and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
The Israeli R&D center is a small team with a startup mindset on one hand and the support and resources of a fortune 150 company on the other.
Anomaly Fraud Detection Data Scientist
We are looking for a data scientist with experience working in anomaly detection.
Fraudulent insurance claims are one of the most significant drivers of rising healthcare costs in the US.
Current medical claim fraud detection methods suffer from low accuracy and require frequent human intervention, leading to long processing times and lower customer satisfaction.
· Advanced degree (MSc/PhD) in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or Statistics.
· Background/education in biomedicine / healthcare – a plus
· At least 3+ years' experience working in the domain of anomaly/fraud detection
· Solid understanding of statistics
· Machine learning research experience (academia/industry)
· Good coding capabilities and experience with DS python libraries (scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, scipy, impala/hadoop – a plus)