Design and perform experiments for the development and implementation of biological and immunological assays in support of Teva projects
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Perform experiments for the development and implementation of biological and immunological assays and related tasks including but not limited to samples analysis, data analysis, documentation, archive and SOP preparation within Global Bioassays and Technology (GBT).
• Review scientific literature and relevant pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines to plan and perform the development of bioassays
• Draft and review protocols and reports in compliance with pharmaceutical regulations and Teva internal guidelines
• Ensures lab notebooks and documents are complete, signed and stored appropriately
• Work with the Team Leader in identifying, studying, communicating and solving problems in biological assays development and sample analysis
• Work under pressure to meet projects timelines
• Present activities, progress and achievements in various forums
• Temporary position, replacement for maternity leave
• MSc in Life science or equivalent (or higher degree)
• Experience in biological methods to include cell based assays.
• Experience in working with BIAcore SPR technology (advantage)
• Strong research skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
Biological Researcher - Temporary position