A huge American healthcare company is looking for a Data Scientist with experience in Population health for its new Israeli Innovation Center in Tel Aviv.
Interested in making an impact and helping make healthcare better, cheaper, and more accessible? Then read on…
If you feel that you have the energy, passion and especially the skills developing models that predict diseases years before they occur, using massive amounts of data from more than 80M people and more excite you, come join us!
- You have PhD/MSc in Data Science field, such as Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Machine Learning, or related fields
- You have background in population health / clinical informatics, with an excellent understanding of statistics.
- 3+ years machine learning research experience in the healthcare industry
- You have excellent programming capabilities with python and experience with DS tools such as scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, scipy, SQL, bash/zsh, & jupyter notebook
- Must have the ability to communicate scientific data and analysis to non-scientists
WHY SOHULD YOU JOIN?
- Working with us is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 80 million lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company.
- You will work in a startup mindset with the support and resources of a Fortune 50 company.
- We offer you the opportunity to advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to a short and effective recruiting process. We do not ask for CV, to jump-start the process send us a link to your social networking profile and a short intro with a few words about why do you think that you are qualified to take this position. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit.
Welcome to Contact directly: firstname.lastname@example.org