One of the largest healthcare insurance companies in the US has opened an R&D center in Israel and is looking for data scientists to help us improve the healthcare industry and make it much more friendly and accessible!
We're looking for Data scienctists who wants to tackle humanity's most challenging problems.
If you think the best way to predict the future of healthcare is to create it.
If you're looking to make an impact and help make healthcare better, cheaper, and more
accessible, this is an amazing opportunity to join our new team.
You'll be working on the products and programs, and have a big influence on the success of the Israeli innovation center of a global company
Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate -It is not so - the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if:
You are passionate about exploratory data analysis, predictive modelling, supervised/unsupervised machine learning, and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
The Israeli R&D center is a small team with a startup mindset on one hand and the support and resources of a fortune 150 company on the other.
Data Scientist (Open for Graduates as well) with Healthcare background
This is exceptional opportunity for AI/ Data scientist (also Graduate) to join AI/DS team to solving particular medical problems, with the goal of improving and inventing new & effective clinical workflows.
What you bring:
- PhD or Masters Degree degree in computer science or an engineering/math/statistics/science discipline with a strong computer science component.
- 1-3 years' experience as DS (This role is open for graduates as well)
- Background/education in biomedicine / healthcare – a plus
- Proficient with Python, and understanding of software engineering principles and methods
- Good understanding and experience of ML modeling lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience with statistical Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods and technologies is preferred.
- Work experience in AI/ DS / ML medical projects, medical imaging or statistical learning
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator and presenter
- Excellent English (written + communication skills)
- Experience working in startups and/or technology field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment