An international firm is seeking Hi-tech and Biotech Grant Consultants
We are looking for grant consultants to join our growing professional team.
In this position, you will specialize in R&D and innovation grant development and client management throughout the entire process of funding, from opportunity mapping, project definition, building work plans and providing full support until funding is secured.
• Fluent spoken and written Hebrew and English (native speaker level)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Master's Degree - a plus
• Scientific/business writing experience
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Self-motivation and independence
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Ability to work towards submission deadlines
• A quick understanding of business environments and new technology
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Full-time employment
• Challenging work with leading start-ups and organizations in Israel and Europe, working with C-level executives in various fields including CleanTech, AgriTech, Health & Life Sciences, Cyber, FinTech and Space.
• Rewarding terms
• Promotion possibilities
• Dynamic and young work environment
*Relevant for men and women
*Located in Jerusalem
Please send CVs to email@example.com
Company website: https://argentumconsultants.eu/