For cutting edge R&D work in a startup company of 2D materials, we seek a motivated and experienced material growth researcher to join us.
- An opportunity to develop emerging technologies at the forefront of the field in the world, with state of the art tools
- Rich and dynamic R&D environment
- Highly innovative and creative research work
- Experienced and successful management
- Work at Bar Ilan campus
- Ph.D./M.Sc. in physics, material science or equivalent
- Expertise in thin film material growth techniques like CVD, MBE, PVD, etc.
- Expertise in multi-sensor system integration (mechanical, optical, electrical, GUI)
- Research experience in the field of novel materials – advantage
- Preferably - experience in vacuum systems, mechanical CAD design
- A team player, but able to work independently
- Drive to tackle a complex problem with independence and a dynamic character to lead a breakthrough project to completion.