• Development of SEM columns, detectors and applications.
• Experimental laboratory work, simulations and modeling and performance analysis.
• Leading investigations of physical problems.
• Collaboration with different R&D disciplines (application, algorithms, electronics, mechanics, etc..)
• Collaboration with research institutes.
• PhD in experimental or applied physics. MSc with work experience as physicist.
• Experience as experimental physicists in any field.
• Experience in laboratory work – must.
• Experience in fields of SEM/TEM, particle accelerators, solid state, semiconductor industry – advantage.
CV Email: email@example.com