R&D Organic Chemist
Gauzy is hiring! We are looking for a creative and ambitious Organic Chemist, who will be responsible for the development of the
next generation of dynamic switchable films for the creation of smart glass.
Scope of work includes synthesis of short molecules, polymers, and defining engineering processes for scale up.
- Synthesis and purification of short molecules/polymers
- Characterization of physical and chemical properties (NMR, HPLC, GPC, GC, Viscosity, Thermal analyses, refractive index)
- Creation of scientific database & analysis
- Creation of models & graphs for prototyping & scale-up
- Industrial material, process improvement, and scale-up
- Process engineering- assisting production (including abroad)
- Quality control of end products
- M.Sc. / PhD in organic chemistry or polymer chemistry
- Experience in synthesis of small molecules.
- Experience in polymer synthesis and characterization- Advantage
- Experience in a laboratory environment - hands on work
- Familiarity with material science & engineering
- Experience taking part in full cycle development projects (requirements include; design, development, testing, implementation)
- Experience in excel data analysis
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Positive, independent, result driven and a ‘can do’ attitude
Please email CV with subject “R&D Organic Chemist 006” to firstname.lastname@example.org