A new start-up company, located at center district, developing a unique product
based on augmented reality technology, seeking for talented software engineer with
practical experience of 3-5 years in the field of real-time computer vision and video
analysis. For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BSc/BEng degree in computer science, software engineering or electrical
engineering from a well-known university in Israel or abroad - required.
• Knowledge and experience in the field of computer vision, image processing
and video analysis (natural images) in real-time, in particular pattern and
object recognition, tracking and image registration - required.
• At least 3 years of practical experience in implementing and developing
applied algorithms with OpenCV (advanced experience) using C++/C#
(Windows platform) - required.
• Experience with machine learning, in particular deep nets, and 3D geometry –
• Practical experience with technologies and R&D for augmented reality – an
• Experience with Linux or Android operation systems - an advantage.
• An MSc/MEng degree in a relevant field – an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, independent developer, a team player, and
excellent self-learning skills - required.