Research Associate, Nucleases Discovery and Engineering
Emendo is a leading CRISPR company developing disruptive gene editing technology to cure
severe genetic diseases. We are looking for a motivated Research Associate (MSc) to join our
Nucleases Discovery and Engineering team. This team develops and leverages cutting edge
technologies, including design, build and screen of libraries, to discover and evolve geneediting enzymes.
The environment is exciting, fast-paced and offers the opportunity to work at the frontier of
cellular engineering R&D. If you seek a meaningful job and the chance to work with great
colleagues using cutting edge science, Emendo is the place for you.
• Perform and support experiments aimed at the discovery and engineering of
• Design and perform experiments using recombinant DNA techniques (enzymatic,
PCR, vector design/construction, gene cloning) as well as sequence analysis.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of high throughput screens
• Maintain expertise in the field by staying current to relevant literature
• Record, analyze and present experimental data
• Work cross-functionally with other groups
• MSc degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, bioengineering or related discipline.
• Experience in biochemical assay development, PCR, cloning, bacteriology, DNA
sequencing and data analysis software.
• Familiarity with bioinformatics and sequence analysis software.
• Prior work experience in the biotech industry is desirable
• Experience in high throughput screening is an advantage.
• Experience with cell culture is an advantage.
• excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Good command of English
For more information and to apply contact: HR@emendobio.com
Please mention “Research Associate, Nucleases Discovery “ at the subject line