Description of the position: Active participation in exploration of molecular mechanisms of signaling and of cell death, including:
- Studies in cell culture and in vivo.
- Application of a wide range of different molecular, proteomic and microscopic techniques.
- Advising the students in the research group.
- PhD in biology
- Several years of experience in laboratory work and in application of techniques of molecular biology, biochemistry and microscopy.
- Strong motivation and dedication to Science, creativity, thoroughness, systematic way of thinking and accuracy.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others and to work both individually and in team.
- Good service consciousness and good interpersonal communication.
Please email CV with subject “Research associate 005" to firstname.lastname@example.org