GliXogen Therapeutics is a drug discovery company located in the FutuRx bio-accelerator, at the Science Park in Ness Ziona. Our company is developing a therapeutic small molecule inhibitor of a transcription factor to enhance remyelination in demyelinating disorders with multiple sclerosis being the primary indication.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Scientist .
The successful candidate will work as the pivotal scientist with responsibilities to design new assays, perform experiments, organize & analyze results, communicate & present findings.
Desired qualifications :
• Ph.D. in neuroscience, cell biology or immunology .
• Expertise with tissue culture; primary cells and cell lines.
• Experience with cell-based assays, qRT-PCR, and IHC/IF using confocal microscopy .
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills .
• Self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic company, able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities, with strong organizational skills .
• Expertise in the field of remyelination/demyelination, assay development and work using stem cells are advantageous.
• Estimated starting date is January 2020.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to :