Scientist, Post Doc for a Biopharmaceutical project
Design and development of novel engineered antibodies-based proteins (chimeric) to be used in therapy.
The selected candidate should design the leading concepts based on proteins known structure. Then use molecular biology and cell biology tools in order to construct the desired antibodies-based proteins, produce them, assess their functionality and support the leading candidates production in lab scale.
- Post doctorate experience from a leading institute - an advantage
- Record of high quality publications
- Proven expertise in cellular and molecular biology
- Knowledge and deep understanding of protein structure as well as experience in protein engineering (design of chimeric proteins, bispecific antibodies etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in immunology – an advantage
- Independent and capable to initiate activities and work both individually and as a team member
- A proactive an passionate personality
Cv: Alumni@weizmann.ac.il with the title "Scientist, Post Doc for a Biopharmaceutical project"