As a senior algorithm engineer you will be responsible for the development of simulators of EyeWay augmented reality system and its components. You will be responsible for algorithms development cycle: from the early stages of definitions and planning, through the research stages, algorithm & solution design, implementation in code and unit testing. Your algorithms will become a cornerstone of EyeWay SDK logic.
- You will be responsible for creation of prototypes and electro-optics simulators
- You will design non-linear fit and distortion compensators for projection systems.
- You will create functional simulators and emulators throughout the system for various sensors, including positioning and 3D environment cameras.
- You will develop heuristics and models for human machine interaction dynamics
- Experience in algorithm prototyping in Matlab or equivalent- 5 or more years
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages including C and C++.
- Experience with non-linear mathematical algorithms
- Experience with optics and optics design libraries like Goptical, Opus or similar
- Experience with machine learning [Advantage]
- Domain knowledge of human visual perception psychology [Advantage]
- Knowledge of signal processing: Fast Fourier Transform, Kalman Filter, Phoneme Detection, etc. [Advantage]
- Creative mind and inventive attitude
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Ability and passion for perpetual learning
- Scientific curiosity and drive for innovation
- Very good communication skills
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org