Pagaya is an asset management firm with over $1.5B in assets under management and growing rapidly. Pagaya invests in alternative credit using cutting-edge machine learning technologies and big data analytics. We serve a broad range of institutional and high net worth investor markets including banks, pensions plans, foundations, private wealth and sovereign wealth funds.
- Build world-class data processing infrastructure
- Make all Pagaya's data sources easily accessible for all data scientists/analysts (currently 30, and counting)
- Implement highly reliable, distributed data processing solutions - using the most relevant tools
- Implement advanced data pipelines, while fully understanding their research aspects
- Swim in the company's data, understand its content and lead the technical endeavors of retrieval of new data sources
- Teach, guide and grow Pagaya's data scientists to excellent engineering capabilities
- Implement quick sanity-check inspections of data sources
- BSc in CS/ IS (Honor role)
- Excellent programming skills
- Minimum 5 years experience with Python
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Linux environments
- Experience with working with data scientists - Strong advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies – Advantage
- Motivated self-learner and excellent team player
- positive attitude!