Phytolon is hiring a Senior Scientist (the monster of cloning!) to lead its metabolic engineering activity!
Phytolon, a growing startup in the Foodtech & Biotech industry, is seeking to hire a highly qualified molecular biologist to lead its strain-development activities.
- Extraordinary skills in molecular cloning, metabolic engineering of microorganisms, and chemical analysis of natural products – MUST!
- Experience in working with yeast cells Advantage
- PhD degree in Life Sciences, or MSc + 3 years of relevant experience in the industry – MUST!
- Fulltime availability at the company’s facility (High-Tech Park, Yokne’am Illit) – MUST!
- Willingness to take full responsibility on the execution of the molecular work on the bench MUST!
- Willingness to work under time pressure in a fastchanging environment – MUST!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com, accompanied by a full list of acquired skills and methods of molecular cloning, and specify the corresponding cellular systems of operation.
Phytolon aims at promoting human health and environmental sustainability. Via its novel and sustainable technologies, Phytolon offers natural food colors, uniquely positioned to comply with the consumers’ needs for healthy food, and with the industry requirements for cost-efficiency and high-quality.