The Systems Project Manager will manage, plan, organize and evaluate the business requirements of IT systems for the department to enhance business performance and operational excellence. Lead the analysis, implementation and maintenance of business infrastructure systems, including evaluation of business processes and measures and the system interfaces. Support information technology initiatives, projects, enhancements and integration design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead users sub teams in a new system implementation including:
- Characterizes and defines the system and business processes with end users
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the business requirements within the systems in collaboration with all identified stakeholders
- Develop appropriate KPI to ensure the system meets expected requirements and monitor progress
- Business owner for assigned internal systems used by Global Clinical Operations (GCO).
- Primary focal point with IT for system validation and ongoing technical system management
- Serving as User Administrator for GCO and other cross-functional systems as needed.
- Lead technical system trainings as needed .
- Ensure smooth operation of the systems internal interfaces and vendors with high responsiveness and short time to issue resolution
- Support departmental monitoring of project activities, metrics and KPIs to ensure quality and timelines are within budget and assists with identifying changes in project scope or efficiencies to maintain budget. Develop positive partnerships with service providers and ensures a high standard of deliverables are maintained. Support and/or lead vendor governance for systems of responsibility.
- Acquire knowledge related to drug development, clinical trials methodology, and apply the relevant information in recommending changes to improve business performance .
- Lead or contribute to the department development of SOPs, procedural documentation and continuous process improvement. Identify areas for innovation and potential supporting technologies .
- A Bachelor’s degree in industrial/bio medical Engineering, MIS (Management Information Systems), computer science, healthcare/bio-informatics , or similar area- must
- 3-5 year of demonstrated experience in supporting and managing technology systems of clinical trials, defining user requirements, processes, and implementation of requirements- must.
- Technical orientation to systems- must
- Experience in working in a complex global environment- significant advantage
- Experience in project management, organization and tools - significant advantage
- At least 2 years in a research, clinical or healthcare setting- advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with global interfaces
APPLY HERE: https://bit.ly/3k47UFr