- Study of dynamics and pinning of single vortices in type-II superconductors using a scanning SQUID-on-tip microscope
Lior Embon, Ph. D.
- Fabrication and characterization of multi-junction, multi-terminal superconducting quantum interference device on a tip
Aviram Uri, M.Sc.
- A SQUID on tip with in-plane magnetic field sensitivity
Jonathan Reiner, M.Sc.
- SQUID-on-tip characterization and improvement using integrated resistive shunt-on-tip
Elad Yaakobi, M.Sc.
- Scanning NanoSQUID Microscope for Study of Vortex Matter in Type-II Superconductors
Amit Finkler, Ph.D.
Also available at Springer Theses, Springer (2012)
- Magnetic Microscopy of Vortex Phases in Superconductors
Yehonathan Segev, Ph.D.
- SQUID on tip with a magnetic core for magnetic imaging of single vortices
Lior Neeman, M.Sc.
- Thermodynamics and Dynamics of the Second-order Vortex Glass Transition in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8
Haim Beidenkopf, Ph.D.
- Inducing and probing long-range order of the vortex matter in high-Tc superconductors
Sarah Goldberg, Ph.D.
- Study of hysteresis suppression and enhancement in vortex matter
Ilia Gutman, M.Sc.
- Dependence of phase diagram of BSCCO on disorder and anisotropy
Tal Verdene, Ph.D.
- Local magnetization measurements of high-temperature superconductors and single molecule magnets
Nurit Avraham, Ph.D.
- A SQUID on a tip: a tool to explore vortex matter in high-Tc superconductors
Amit Finkler, M.Sc.
- Study of the vortex matter equilibrium B-T phase diagram in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8
Haim Beidenkopf, M.Sc.
- Study of the thermodynamic nature of the disorder-driven vortex matter phase transition
Nurit Avraham, M.Sc.