For conformity sake, please prepare abstracts as follows:
Software program: Microsoft WORD
Font: Times New Roman
Font size: 12
Line spacing: single space
Paragraph indent: 1 cm
Leave a blank line: between title and authors, authors and institutional affiliation, Institutional affiliation and beginning of text.
Center the title, authors, and affiliation lines
Bold face the title line
Justify the abstract text lines
Underline the name of author giving the talk or presenting the poster
Growth strategies for Wolffia
Marvin Edelman, Barak Cohen, Ron Vunsh
Department of Plant & Environmental Sciences, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
A robust procedure was developed for extended volumetric cultivation of Wolffia. The method involves bubbling forced air through a glass vessel with a geometric configuration that promotes contact ….
Abstract submission deadline: August 1st , 2019
(Late abstracts might not make it into the Conference Abstract Book).
Please see Registration for abstract submissionionsion
- Posters will hang in the main hall of the Convention Center for the entire meeting.
- Poster discussion sessions will be held each day.
- A number of posters will be selected during the conference for oral presentation.
- Winner of the Best Poster Award will be announced at the final dinner.
- Registration fee discount of $100 for conference delegates submitting an abstract and displaying a poster.
- Invited speakers are likewise urged to prepare a poster for hanging and discussion
Poster Board dimensions
120 Cm by 90 Cm
Materials to attach poster to board will be provided
Please go to Registration for abstract submissionionsion