Weizmann’s G-INCPM Proteomics Platform and the Haifa University Bioinformatics Service Unit are presenting a 5-day workshop on infromatics of proteomic analysis by mass spectrometry.
This workshop is aimed for researchers and students who do not specialize in proteomics, but are interested in understanding better the basic principles of data processing and analysis in proteomics and the factors that influence successful data analysis.
The workshop will include lectures, tutorials and hands-on sessions.
It will take place at the David Lopatie Conference Centre, Weizmann Institute of Science campus in Rehovot.
- Topics covered are:
- Mass spectrometry-base proteomics
- de novo peptide sequencing
- Database preparation for proteomics
- Operation of search engines and downstream analysis
- Quantitative proteomics
- Analysis of posttranslational modifications
- Pathway analysis.
- Participants must bring a laptop to run the tutorials.
We hope to see you on the 24th-28th of July at the Weizmann institute.