For registration and abstracts submission please click here
||Early Registration (Available until October 1)
- Registration is available only via website
- Student applications: A formal letter from the applicant’s mentor must be provided. Application for support will be considered only if an abstract is submitted (see in left menu, “Young Investigator Travel Award”)
Abstract submission instructions:
- Download the abstract template from the online registration form.
- Open it on your computer and fill in your content.
- Save it as a PDF file and upload it to this abstract form.
- Maximum size for abstract file is 1 MB and Max. 300 words.
- Deadline for submission: November 1, 2018.