This year the Israeli Mass Spectrometry Society meeting will be held jointly with the Dutch Society for Mass Spectrometry.
The meeting and the workshop will take place at The David Lopatie Conference Centre, on the Weizmann Institute of Science campus in Rehovot on April 22nd, 2018.
- Various topics of mass spectrometry will be covered, going from proteomics, and metabolomics to instrument development applications.
- We have an impressive list of invited speakers, which includes senior and young scientists from Israel and Netherlands.
- The “young investigator” and the “best poster” prizes will be awarded.
- Lunch seminars will be given by international speakers from mass spectrometry vendors.
- NOTE: Two talks will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
Hope to see you all on the 22nd of April at the Weizmann Institute,
Asaph, Tami and Dana
The Weizmann Institute of Science
Tel Aviv University
Hebrew University of Jerusalem