Lior Alon, Technion - Nodal statistics on quantum graphs
Guy Amit, Bar-Ilan University - Topological Properties of Adiabatically Varied Nonintegrable Systems
Alexandra Bakman, Technion - Collapse and revival for a slightly anharmonic Hamiltonian
- Michael Bersudsky Technion - Courant-sharp eigenvalues of Nuemann 2-rep-tiles
- Reinhold Blumel, Wesleyan University - Performance of Quantum Computers: Is Quantum Error Correction Really Necessary?
- Reinhold Blumel, Wesleyan University - Quantum Computers: Is Quantum Error Correction Always Useful?
- Konstantin Clauss, Dresden University of Technology - Quantum localization on fractals in absorbing maps
- Sebastian Egger, Technion - Spectral problems for Neumann domains on the torus
- Avner Kiro and Yotam Smilansky, Tel-Aviv University - The distribution of path lengths on directed weighted graphs
- Martin Koerber, TU Dresden - Localization of Chaotic Resonance States due to a Partial Transport Barrier
- Tomasz Maciążek, Technion - Topology of configuration space for indistinguishable particles on one-connected graphs
- Alexander Iomin, Technion - Hyper-diffusion of quantum waves in random photonic lattices
- Alexander Iomin, Technion - Continuous time quantum walks and recurrences in the Hilbert space
- Adam Sawicki, School of Mathematics University of Bristol and Centre for Theoretical Physics PAS- Criteria for universal quantum gates
- Uzy Smilansky, Weizmann Institute of Science - The distribution of transit times through quantum graphs