Due to uncertainties regarding travel and meeting attendance as a result of the coronavirus situation, opening of registration for TT2020 has been postponed.
We will keep you informed via the TT2020 site.
The Weizmann Institute of Science is proud to announce the 16th Transgenic Technology Meeting TT2020 in Israel
October 25-28, 2020
A diverse program will reflect recent innovations in gene editing technology and the applications of CRISPR for generating animal models. Includes lecture sessions and panel discussions covering developmental, technical, clinical and ethical aspects of animal genome engineering, as well as a workshop on Neuro-Behavioral Phenotyping.
We are proud to welcome an array of world class scientists who will be speaking at the meeting.
- Animal Models; From Patient-to Bench-to Clinic
- Large Animal Transgenesis +Non-Human Primates
- Non-Mammalian Transgenics
- Emerging Technologies
- Ethics of Gene Editing in Animals
- iPS, Trophoblast and Germ Cells
- Running a Transgenic Unit
- ISTT Prize Presentation and Prize Lecture- ALEXANDRA JOYNER
- Young Investigator Award
- ORBIS PICTUS Lecture
- 3RS Award