- ISTT members - ordinary member - 50$
- Non-ISTT member - 100$
- Technicians and students: ISTT member - 25$
- Technicians and students: Non-ISTT members - 50$
Note: Each participant must register separately, however group payment of Registration Fees are permitted.
for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Abstract Extended
- Deadline: September 30
Note: Abstracts submitted after the 24.9.20 may not appear in Transgenic Research TRAG
Abstracts submitted after the 24.9.20 may not be considered for program talk
- Please provide an abstract of 150 to 250 words as a PDF file. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references. For more information follow TRAG guidelines.
- Instructions for poster submission will be announced soon.
- Up to three awards will be given to the best posters selected by the Poster Session Committee.
- New Technologies
- Animal Models
Indicate at the top of your abstract
- Under which category your abstract will fit (you may select more than one category)
- Whether you are prepared to be considered for a short talk for the 3Rs award