FRISNO-14, the 14th European/French Israeli Symposium on Nonlinear and Quantum Optics, will be held Ein Gedi, on the shores of the Dead Sea, on March 5-March 10, 2017. The meeting will maintain its broad spectrum of topics and will provide an excellent opportunity to renew old contacts and form new ones. We hope you will be able to join us to present your latest results.
Topics covered by the Symposium
- Atom optics, quantum optics and quantum information,
- Dynamics of Nonlinear systems and random media
- Nanophotonics and metamaterials,
- Optics applied to biological and environmental systems
- Ultrashort optical pulses, spectroscopy and wave mixing
FRISNO-14 will maintain the tradition of selecting most of the oral presentations from amongst the abstract submissions, ensuring a constant renewal of speakers and opportunities to young scientists.
As in the past, the main sessions for oral presentations will be held in the mornings and in late afternoons, and the evenings will be dedicated to Posters and Drinks. Afternoons will be free for interactions or exploring the lowest place on Earth.