- Problems Linking to Elsevier book series - RESOLVED
Problems Linking to Elsevier book series - RESOLVED
The Library has been receiving reports of problems with links for book series published by Elsevier.
This problem resulted from a change in the vendor’s links.
We believe that the problem has been resolved now.
Please contact the Library with any linking problems. Your reports are critical!
email@example.comNov 13, 2018
- WIS Library Search Assistant – Integrate Searching in Chrome
WIS Library Search Assistant – Integrate Searching in Chrome
Try this new extension for Chrome – now in the Chrome Web Store!
Install it and then either
- Run searches in the Weizmann Library and/or Google Scholar and/or PubMed simultaneously from a browser button
- Start a search from any text displayed in the browser window as you are reading -- just highlight, right-click, select WIS Search Assistant and then pick your destination: WIS Library Catalog, Google Scholar, or PubMedNov 8, 2018
- Trial access to Wiley Digital Archives
Trial access to Wiley Digital Archives
Wiley Digital Archives is a continuous program of new databases comprised of unique or rare historical primary source. The database currently includes NY Academy of Sciences, The Royal College of Physicians and the Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland. The Trial ends on December 5, 2018.
Please send feedback to the libraryNov 8, 2018