Note: These forms are not available off-campus. If you want to place an order quickly and won't be on-campus, please email email@example.com. For ILL, the form is NOT required.
Inter-Library Loan (ILL)
- Order a book or article - FREE! no departmental budget required
- Purchase a book - with a departmental budget
- Purchase a journal or series - with a departmental budget
- Reimbursement for material purchased (English or Hebrew form)
- Place a private purchase order for a book - without a departmental budget
- Booking a room at the library
- Recommend a title- In order for a recommendations to be processed it requires the approval of a faculty dean.
- Request circulation privileges
- Open access publication with a departmental budget
- Order a photocopy card with a departmental budget
- Borrowing privileges at other university libraries - requires a signed form