Research in the group is highly interdisciplinary involving materials science aspects (synthesis, device assembly and characterization) and physical chemistry (developing methods in NMR and DNP).
Positions are available for:
(1) MSc and PhD students:
- Structure-function studies of electrode and electrolyte materials (for energy storage and conversion) and their interface by solid state NMR and MAS-DNP.
- Method development for high sensitivity NMR via endogenous MAS-DNP.
- Probing ion transport properties in solids and across interfaces by new NMR approaches.
(2) Postdoctoral fellows:
- Method developmet for MAS-DNP and solid state NMR (background in solid state NMR and/or DNP is required).
- Synthesis of new electrode and electrolyte materials (background in solid state chemistry: synthesis and charachterization is required).
To apply please send a cover letter describing your research interests, CV and list of publications to Dr. Michal Leskes.