The Weizmann Young European Network is comprised of a select group of entrepreneurs and business leaders of the ages 25-49, from across Europe, who are captivated by the ground-breaking research of the Weizmann Institute of Science. Members of WYEN are passionate about their careers, enjoy networking with successful and inspiring peers, and are committed to supporting the Weizmann Institute in its quest for answers to the most profound and urgent questions in science and human health.
The Weizmann Young European Network is part of the European Committee of the Weizmann Institute of Science, which is committed to contributing to the continued success of the Weizmann Institute by engaging a European community of individuals, families, foundations, and businesses who all share a common vision of advancing science for the benefit of humanity.
Being a member of WYEN makes you part of a powerful European network of young business leaders, who strive to make a difference, by supporting the Weizmann Institute of Science which creates Science for the Benefit of Humanity with a truly global impact.
Annual fees for 2018-2019:
€1,000 Single membership
€1,500 Couple membership
- Invitations to exclusive WYEN events (participation is included in the membership fees)
- Invitations to prestigious, private Weizmann Institute events, both local and global (some of which are subject to additional registration fees)
- Invitation to the exclusive Annual Delegation of the European Committee of the Weizmann Institute to Israel and to campus
- Private tailor-made campus visits for members and their families
- Exciting research updates delivered by post and e-mail
- Participation in popular science webinars
- Complementary membership in the local Weizmann societies of friends according to your country of residence
We look forward to welcoming you to the Weizmann Young European Network.
Please contact us at WYEN website.
WYEN Board Members
- Dr. Christian Tidona, Chairman
- Manuela Andaloro
- Dr. Tamás Bellák
- Almudena Berzosa
- Claude Kandiyoti
- Shira Kaplan
- Pascal Pernet
- Shira Terri, Ex Officio member
- Robert Drake, Chairman
- Zohar Menshes, Executive Vice President
- Shira Terri, Director of Development
Ms. Hadar Papatrechas, Swiss Office Manager
23, 8001 Zurich