To learn more about some of our major efforts:
- You can visit the webpage of WISeREP, the supernova data repository, or read about it in our paper.
- To report new transients or learn about transients discovered by the global community, you can visit the Transient Name Server (TNS) that we maintain for the International Astronomical Union (IAU), as part of the activities of the IAU supernova working group.
- Our group is leading the ULTRASAT mission concept (PI: Eli Waxman).
- We are also a founding member of the Zwicky Transient Facility (ZTF; PI S. Kulkarni), and lead the study of core-collapse SNe using this new survey (first light expected July 2017).
- You can find information about some of my older projects here.