Logic and model checking
- LearnSAT: A Prolog implementation of the DPLL algorithm for SAT solving, including conflict-directed clause-learning and non-chronological backtracking.
- jSpin is a simple integrated development environment for the Spin model checker.
- Erigone is a partial reimplementation of the Spin model checker intended to facilitate learning concurrency and model checking.
- VN is a tool for visualization of nondeterministic finite automata.
- Sokoban Solver in Promela. Download from GitHub: https://github.com/motib/sokoban-promela.
Concurrent and distributed programming
- DAJ is an interactive tool for studying distributed algorithms.
- jBACI is a concurrency simulator with an integrated development environment.
- Jeliot program animation system.
Learning Objects for Visualizations: Programming in Java Using Jeliot.
- Download from GitHub: https://github.com/motib/lov
- Reference list of Jeliot commands (in Hebrew).
- SyntaxTrain: visualization of Java syntax errors.
- Compile and Runtime Errors in Java (PDF, LaTeX).