- Support researchers with their request in image analysis. Establish analysis pipelines using a variety of open source and commercial software.
- Design / implement software tools to solve image analysis problems from biological microscopy data.
- Advice and train researchers on image analysis techniques, guide them to correct software and solution through advisory service, workshops and practical courses.
- Manage image analysis software. Evaluate, adapt and introduce new software tools within the facility.
- Provide support for dedicated computational and data management infrastructure.
השכלה וכישורים נדרשים:
- MSc. in Computer Sciences, Physics, Electrical Engineering or PhD in Life Sciences with extended experience in programming and computational analysis.
- Proven experience applying and/or developing image analysis tools using Fiji, CellProfiler, Ilastik or similar software or directly in Java, Python or Matlab.
- Strong programming skills in Java, Python, Matlab or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in biology.
- Experience in advanced light microscopy.
- Experience in the analysis of microscopy data, and in handling large image data sets.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in machine learning framework.