- The Department of Chemical Research Support at the Weizmann Institute has an opening for the staff scientist position in the precision mass spectrometry unit. The staff scientist will be responsible for establishing a new laboratory that will provide measurements of radiogenic isotopes using a newly acquired MC-ICP-MS instrument.
- The staff scientist is expected to operate analytical instruments, analyze data, and provide feedback, identify new methods and technology, provide training to students as well as being involved in research projects of the users.
- For questions, please contact Yael Kiro email@example.com
- For those who are interested, please send a CV and a letter of intent to Yael Kiro firstname.lastname@example.org
השכלה וכישורים נדרשים:
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in a relevant field with priority for work experience on ICP devices