- The Signal Acquisition, Modeling, Processing and Learning (SAMPL) Lab at Weizmann Institute of Science (WIS) is looking for an experienced machine learning and computer vision expert to lead cutting-edge research in the field of medical imaging
- Experience with development of algorithms for medical imaging, use of image processing tools, computer vision, ML, state-of-the-art AI algorithms and deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.) is required.
- The desired candidate will be responsible for leading the ML work within the lab. He will take part in the design of new research projects, and work with leading medical institutions in Israel and abroad.
השכלה וכישורים נדרשים:
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering / Computer Science / Bioinformatics / Biomedicine or equivalent - Master's/PHD degree is an advantage
- Over 5 years of research and development of machine learning algorithms
- Over 3 years of Python development experience
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks and practical experience in developing algorithms in the field of computer vision
- Experience in building end-to-end applications based on machine learning
- Experience in working with medical data - an advantage
- Matlab experience - an advantage
- Team player with an ability to function independently with minimal supervision, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent skills in English - both speaking and writing