- Processing, imaging, and analysis of biological samples for transmission electron microscopy.
- Providing user support and consultation on the appropriate tools and preparation techniques as well as in the experimental design, and participating in collaborative research projects.
- Training & guidance of users in the use of transmission electron microscopes and sample preparation equipment.
השכלה וכישורים נדרשים:
- Ph.D. and preferably post-doc experience in a relevant field (Biology/ Chemistry/ Bio-Physics).
- Experience in the field of biological electron microscopy.
- Experience in TEM sample preparation techniques (chemical fixation and embedding techniques, high-pressure freezing, freeze substitution, ultra-microtomy etc.) is highly desirable.
- High-level English language.
- Please send your application letter, CV and publication list (in English) to Nili Dezorella (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Smadar Zaidman (email@example.com).