Down Stream Processes Scientist
- Design and execute experiments to develop efficient downstream purification processes.
- Development and implementation of advanced technologies
- Review of literature, relevant technical documents, reports, procedures
- Understanding of statistical design of experiments, advanced data analysis, process validation, etc
- Scale up and tech transfer of downstream processes to manufacturing
- Represent Downstream Process Development in cross-functional teams.
- Present information and data in both written and verbal form
- M.Sc /PhD in biotechnology engineering, life sciences or chemistry.
- 3+ years of industry experience with strong experience in protein/ oligonucleotide purification (chromatography, UF/DF, etc).
- Experience in scaling up, transferring, and supporting purification and UF/DF processes from bench scale to pilot and/or commercial scale.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills and able to work in a high-paced team environment to meet deadlines and prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with team members and different departments.
Please send you CV with the Job title and number to: Alumni@weizmann.ac.il