Formulation Team leader (Israel, Neot Hovav)
• Lead the a team of formulator chemist
• Project management when required
• Define the long term work plan of the team and ensure execution in compliance with business priorities
• Full accountability for the agreed development time-lines and the quality of formulations developed by his or her team during whole life cycle of the product
• Identify, propose and implement all necessary personal and process changes to keep the team competitive and productive
• Pesticide formulation development expertise and/or managerial experience plus project management in an industrial R&D position at least 3 years.
• Knowledge of surface chemistry and surfactants
• Experience in working with patents, scientific literature
Qualifications & Skills:
• Culturally sensitive and generally adaptable with the ability to work with people with different educational backgrounds and professional experience
• Ability to manage and promote cross-unit and cross-team collaboration (Team Player)
• Tenacious, able to overcome obstacles and to drive change
• take ownership for results, to overcome obstacles and to drive change
• handles obstacles in a calm and assertive way
• continually develop oneself and support others to develop for better performance
• communicate with openness, clarity, organizational awareness and empathy to achieve desired results:
• asserts own position in conflict situations with colleagues and leaders
• Self-starter with clear scientific and analytical thinking capability.
• M.Sc. in Natural sciences, preferable PhD.
• Hebrew – Mother tongue level
• English - advanced level in English