NRGene is a genomic big data company delivering cutting-edge software and algorithms to reveal the complexity and diversity of humans, plants, and animals and support the most advanced and sophisticated breeding and research programs. NRGene tools have already been implemented by some of the leading seed companies worldwide as well as the most influential research teams in academia.
We are looking for a Computational Biologist to join our Professional Services (PS) team. The PS team is the production “special forces” unit in NRGene, which utilizes genomic analysis tools and creativity to solve our clients’ challenges.
Main position responsibilities:
• Project management - manage and perform technology-based projects end to end
• Research - explore technologies to enable better performance in existing and future projects
• Customers - Implement and support NRGene's products for clients (The position might include occasional traveling abroad)
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
• PhD/MSc in Bioinformatics/computational biology
• Experience with genomics analysis
• Experience with NGS data analysis & denovo assembly
• Fast learner, creative and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, team player!
• Experience in Unix environment
• Excellent English skills (speaking and writing)
• Teaching skills
• Relevant industrial experience in the field of computational biology/bioinformatics is a major advantage
• Familiar with HPC and cloud environment is an advantage
• Deep understanding of sequencing technologies is an advantage
If you want to work with the best, and see yourself fit for the job, please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org