Lavie Bio, a subsidiary of Evogene, focused on discovery, optimization and development of microbiome-based Ag-Biological products to improve food quality, health and sustainability, is seeking a computational microbiologist, skillful with computational system design and architecture and background in microbial computational genomics, to join our multidisciplinary R&D team.
1) Lead and coordinate the computational activity of Lavie Bio.
2) Take an influential part in the design of Lavie Bio future computational roadmap and system architecture.
3) Monitor roadmap execution according to plan and vision.
4) Build computational models that capture scientific insights and perform data research as part of ongoing scientific programs.
5) Design data generation efforts and in planta validation to test computational modules.
1) PhD/ MSc with 2 years related work experience, in computational biology or related field.
2) Strong background in computational biology, including machine learning, statistics, computational system design and architecture.
3) Experience in programming in Perl, Python and/ or R, comfortable with UNIX
4) Experience in interrogating microbial genomes and pairing them with other data.
Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org