- Hands-on work in the lab, preparing samples and performing analytical tests.
- Development and optimization of analytical methods.
- Analytical instruments operation – HPLC, ICP and multiple spectroscopic methods.
- Interpretation and presentation of results.
- Supporting different teams on multi-disciplinary projects from R&D to manufacturing.
- B.Sc. in chemistry.
- At least 2 years practical experience as an analytical chemist.
- At least 2 years practical experience working with HPLC and ICP.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.